Saturday, February 26, 2011

2.26.11

Watching Julie and Julia...I have no illusions of grandeur that my blog will impact anyone in such a way, but I'm still enjoying myself. Bon Appetit!

In the movie, Julie is talking about the love letters between Julia and Paul. While going through the many papers that we ended up with from Jamie's grandfather after he died, I discovered letters from his granfather to his grandmother. They are numbered, but it seems that I only have #31 - #54. I wish that I knew where the first 30 letters were. Hopefully, in some of my research, I will find them. I haven't had the chance to read through the letters, but Jamie's grandfather always ended with a beautiful greeting to Jamie's grandmother. It's a nice reminder of the importance of letting the people you love know how you feel. I love you, Jamie.

Not feeling so inspired tonight, so this is a short one...'til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment