Saturday, February 19, 2011

2.19.11

Finished and submitted our taxes...glad that's out of the way. We recently ended up with a hospital table - you know, the kind that slide under the bed and over your lap? Except I've wanted to used this one in the living room over my spot on the couch...the chaise lounge. With the wheels, there wasn't enough room to slide the bottom part under the couch. So, Jamie had rigged something for me with the promise of finding a more permanent solution. The temporary solution was socks zip-tied around two of the feet once the wheels had been removed (we didn't want to scratch the floor). Under the other two feet were wood blocks (not secured) and the whole thing covered in socks. This meant that every time I moved the table, the feet would fall off the blocks...grrrrrrrrrr...I'd had enough today. Jamie, my love, finally made my permanent solution - feet....without socks :) Little things make me happy.

I was reading today from the magazine that I get from the MS Society, Momentum. There was an article in it about mood swings. I take Zoloft to help with anxiet and depression, but I have definitely been noticing more mood swings recently. Fortunately, Jamie is very patient with me and is forgiving about the flip-flops.

No comments:

Post a Comment