Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2.15.11

I guess yesterday's post was a bit ramble but I was getting my blogging legs again after a long hiatus. Over the past week I'be been camping up my fundraising efforts. As of now, I've raised $350. Great start! Every year as I start this process I'm so touched by the response that I get to my fundraising requests from family & friends. I know that I have said it before, but I feel amazingly loved <3. Definitely makes the harder days easier.

This morning as we were getting ready for work, Jamie noticed that we had a huge hawk sitting in a tree in our backyard. Still have to figure out what kind it is...Jamie just suggested that maybe it was an osprey. I'm going check in our Audobon field guide when we get home. Here's a picture....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment