Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2.16.11

Wow...I've been having a lot of fun working on the family tree on Ancestry.com. Jamie and I ended up with a lot of documents from his grandfather. I found letters between his grandfather and his grandmother...their letters are proof that absence can make the heart grow fonder. Not that I want to spend time away from Jamie, but I can see how spending time apart could make letters more creative.

Going of on a completely different tangent....

Recently, I've been finding myself waking up overheated in the middle of the night. The weight of our covers haven't changed. The pajamas that I wear at night haven't changed. I couldn't figure out why things had changed. Jamie was having the same problem. The power went out for a couple of hours a week or so ago when we had the big storm. Mr. Smarty Pants realized that the thermostat was reset when the power died. Aha! The temperature for sleeping was 5 degrees above what we were used to. Doesn't sound like much, but I definitely think that made the difference. I can't wait to go to bed tonight to have the right temperature....

No comments:

Post a Comment