Saturday, March 5, 2011

3.5.11

I think that I might be depressed...of course, according to Charlie Sheen, that's my decision. I can't think of anything in particular that I feel depressed about, but it's just a feeling of sadness that comes over me. I feel that I usually keep a pretty good perspective on the whole situation with MS, but sometimes the mind just takes over and I feel sad.

Depression is one of the symptoms of MS. It doesn't seem clear to me whether it's a result of the diagnosis or just a symptom that comes along with the disease. I guess it's probably a combination of the two. In writing this, I'm not trying to have my friends and family pity me; I would just like to try to relay some of what I go through on a daily basis. I'm not saying that I feel like this every day, but MS is unpredictable. I must say, watching The Sixth Sense isn't helping much...

No comments:

Post a Comment