Wednesday, March 2, 2011

3.2.11

Ok...I don't want to sound pitiful or narcissistic but I kind of wish that I had more friends. I definitely know a lot of people, but I don't really have any close friends. Jamie and Ollie are my two best friends. I know that it has a lot to do with the fact that I don't go out, and that I spend almost all of my time at home when I'm not at work. Not driving definitely makes a difference. Except that this has really always been the case. I don't have any good friends from childhood...I don't have any good friends from boarding school...friends that I do make don't seem to last through different phases of my life. I guess maybe I'm just one of those people who only has a few really close friends and a lot of acquaintances...right now I'd like a couple more close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment